Please join the University of Waterloo African Student Association (UW-ASA) and Waterloo community in celebration as we present to you a night filled with exquisite splendor, while taking you on a heart-filled journey through the evolution of our beautiful continent.
“TRACES: Le Conte Épique” will be an educational-packed event exhibiting African culture through different mediums including fashion, food, theatrics , dance, spoken word and much more.
Date: Saturday, November 3rd, 2012
Doors open: 6:00pm
Venue: Humanities Theatre, Hagey Hall building, University of Waterloo
Tickets can be purchased through any of the following medium:
1) Through members of the UWASA executive committee
2) Purchasing over the phone by calling the Humanities theatre at 519.888.4908 and booking it there
3) Online Banking via Interac transfer – Send amount in multiples of tickets requested and state amount, name and student id (If Uwaterloo student)
Please send amount to: email@example.com
And the answer to the interac transfer should be “TRACES2012”
4) At the door of the event (N.B – Price goes up)
* Note: TICKETS INCLUDE FOOD, ENTRANCE TO THE SHOW AND AFTERPARTY*
For more information, leave a comment in the box provided below and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.