- This event has passed.
Let It Out: Adulting and Living
November 23 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15
A panel discussion about balancing life and work
Living Meaningfully is excited to present Adulting and Living!
This would be a panel discussion with panelsists across these categories
1) An individual who is running a personal business/company full-time. This individual was previously an employee who strategically built his/her business whilst working a 9-5 and also applied wisdom in knowing when to become fully self employed.
2) An individual who has experience in balancing a 9-5 with a startup or personal business. This individual has experience in juggling multiple commitments, some of which are profitable to him/her. This person will truly be able to shed light on what it means to have a “side hustle”.
3) An individual who is balancing personal interests with school or work. This individual really prioritizes their hobbies and sees value in engaging in different activities such as learning a new skill or playing sports. We hope to learn the importance of prioritizing and time-management in exploring beyond the four walls of a classroom or office.
Why you should come?
It’s going to be not just be another memorable event but we hope from all activities done, you’ll be able to see remarkable difference in your life.
How do you balance different commitments and still succeed at everything, have fun and relax through it all?
Do people who have these figured out have superpowers? Of course life isn’t a one size fits all but they are key principles that need to followed.
Still on the fence? Here are more reasons you should attend
– Lots of Food!
– Networking with great minds
– GEMS!- Living Meaningfully swag items