Do you love sharing about African food and fashion? Be a guest blogger for us. Yes you! Share your experiences at restaurants, recipes, African fashion hauls, event covers and more while promoting your craft.
We’ve created a list of topics we love—keep reading—but we’re open to any suggestion you have. To submit an article or make inquiries, please send us an email: email@example.com
We exist for two main purposes:
- To shed more light on African owned businesses and content creators and,
- To connect and grow our vibrant community of Africans as well as lovers and supporters of the culture.
Topics we love
- Cook With Me, Afro-fused recipes.
- Restaurant tasting sessions.
- What’s in my closet (African fashion edition) / Styling sessions
- Spotlight on African business owners
- Afro-event covers.
- DIY pertaining to African fashion & food.
- Must try African food spots in your city.
Content shared on our platform may not be reposted and will remain exclusive for our site alone. This will remove any doubt of plagiarism and our SEO traffic being on the fitz. Please fact check before submitting and any content used which isn’t yours must be credited.
Submission of an article does not guarantee that it will be published. A member of our team will reach out within 24 to 48 hours after a submission has been made.
What’s in it for me?
A chance to get your craft & business in front of our growing audience of Africans and lovers of the African culture.
With every post, we’ll include your bio and profile. You’ll have the opportunity to include any links you want to promote to our audience or redirect our audience to. This can include your blog, website, social media, affiliate links and more. At this time, we are not compensating financially.
We look forward to hearing from you. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will respond to you within 24 to 48 hours. Want a quicker reply? Connect with us on instagram or WhatsApp.